Part Time - Warehouse Associate
Pure Adapt Inc, Guilderland, NY
- Our online store ships anywhere from 30 to 300 orders per day, help us ship them to customers around the country!
- Our invoices are easy to read as they guide you through the warehouse to help you find the right box size so you can pick, pack and ship orders quickly and accurately.
- Over 900 items are neatly organized in our warehouse, help us keep it clean and organized.
- Break down boxes and make new ones.
- We receive deliveries almost daily from FedEx, UPS and freight trucks, help inventory these products and stock our shelves.
- Create samples for promotional giveaways.
- Enthusiastically help the team in any way you can.
- Carefully read an invoice and can double check your work.
- Are details-oriented. You will be working within efficient systems and be expected to precisely execute our processes, while also contributing to improving those processes.
- Listen carefully to others and are receptive to suggestions for improvement.
- Enjoy working in small, tight-knit teams, in a fast-paced environment. You'll be one of just a few employees, which will have a huge impact on our overall success.
- Are able to commute to our facility in Guilderland Center, NY.
- Can be available during the day for chunks of time some where between 7:30 AM - 4:00 PM on Monday and 8:30 AM - 4:00 PM Tuesday through Friday. Mondays are especially busy so Monday availability is huge plus!
- Are able to work for a minimum of 10+ hours per week.
- No degree is needed, just a great attitude and willingness to work hard every day.
- Great starting pay and raises are can be readily achieved.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Casual work environment, we wear relaxed and comfortable clothing: jeans, hoodies, shorts, t-shirts. No need for fancy clothes!
- High growth potential.
- We listen to music all day on Pandora and Spotify. You'll have an input on what we play.
- Our entire staff is 31 years old and younger!
How to Apply
Please fill out the application form. We look forward to hearing from you!