Previous Job Postings
Sales, Marketing, and Customer Support Specialist - Detailed Image Pure Adapt Inc, Guilderland, NY
- Provide legendary customer service via email for Detailed Image, our automotive detailing e-commerce store. For example, you will help customers:
- Who are having trouble placing an order.
- Who want to add products to their order before it ships.
- Who had their order damaged prior to delivery.
- Interact with high end car enthusiasts on a daily basis and provide timely and pertinent sales advice. You will help them decide which products best fit their needs.
- Manage our Wholesale, Affiliate Marketing, and Customer Product Review programs.
- Assist in daily warehouse operations:
- A mastery of our order fulfillment process is essential to being able to provide great customer support.
- Our entire team, owners included, enthusiastically help the warehouse team pack and ship orders during busy times, particularly in the Spring and during the holiday shopping season.
- Are passionate about providing great customer support. You enjoy the process of making an anxious customer a happy customer. It makes your day when a customer has such a great experience that they write you a response that we add to our Testimonials.
- Are details-oriented. You will be working within efficient systems and be expected to precisely execute our processes, while also contributing to improving those processes.
- Are great at communicating via any medium necessary - in person, on the phone, over email, using IM, etc.
- Are proficient at using modern web applications. You'll be living in Gmail, Google Docs, and our custom shopping cart software.
- Enjoy working in small, tight-knit teams, in a fast-paced environment. You'll be the 5th full-time member of our team, which will have a huge impact on our overall success.
- Have a passion for learning new things. We'll be involving you in new projects on a regular basis.
- Enjoy wearing multiple hats. No two days ever look exactly the same.
- Are able to commute every weekday to our facility in Guilderland Center, NY.
- Are willing to work a flexible schedule. You will be expected to work some on nights and weekends. We will provide you with a company laptop and anything else you need to get your work done.
- Are interested in learning about automotive detailing (no previous experience necessary). While we do have other websites, you will be working almost exclusively on Detailed Image.
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, management, or communications, or relevant job experience is highly preferred.
- Highly competitive starting salary.
- 2 weeks paid vacation.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Our health insurance plan at no cost to you.
- Gas cards to cover commuting costs.
- Casual work environment - we wear relaxed and comfortable clothing: jeans, hoodies, shorts, t-shirts. No need to run out and buy a new work wardrobe!
- High growth potential within our company.
How to Apply
Please submit a single page cover letter explaining:
- Why you want to work in customer support.
- Why you want to work at Pure Adapt and not somewhere else.
- A description of a great customer service/support experience you had recently, and what made it great.
Send an email with the subject line "Sales, Marketing, and Customer Support Specialist Application" along with your cover letter and resume before 10/31/2011 to: